Pages

Sunday 29 April 2012

Outfit of the day - Rockabilly Silly

It's a casual day so what better day to Rosie it up with a Rockabilly must have, the bandana. I put my hair in a pony tail and wrapped the remaining hair up into elevated pin curls for a funky up do look. I added a little swirl at the front for a bit of something different.

I'm  always running errands or visiting family and friends on my free days so most of the time heels are just not practical. I adore these cute Mary Janes, I haven't taken them off since I bought them, they are so comfy and cute!


  
 Plain t-shirt - H&M
Red cardigan - H&M
Leggings - Next
Shorts - Primark
Shoes - Tesco (can you believe it!!)
Bracelets - Thrifted
Bandana - Local market
This bracelet is one of my latest charity shop finds. It's a modern piece but I love it so much.

Hope you have a great day!

Hugs and Kisses

Ana

XxX




No comments:

Post a Comment