Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

An Ebay Gem




I am always scouring the internet for affordable vintage and vintage inspired resources and I have a love hate relationship with Ebay; it can be your worst enemy or your best friend. Never the less I am a regular shopper on there and it is always nice when you discover a seller you have never used before with some fabulous goodies in their shop.

Recently I made a purchase from one such seller called bluebubble123. I was looking for some 50's inspired earrings at a reasonable price to wear everyday and i found just that and more!

What first caught my eye was the variety of items she makes, yes makes! It's a kitsch paradise! Everything from cute and delicate to quirky I found in this shop.

I noticed that they were running a buy one get one free offer on these super little rose earrings and I had to get in on the action. With so many colours on offer I did have some trouble narrowing it down to a few that I really liked otherwise I would have been spending a lot on these little gems!

The postage was extremely reasonable for the items she is selling as the worst thing I find about some sellers is that they charge a fortune for something that we all know doesn't cost that much! This certainly wasn't the case and she does combine postage on multiple purchases for an extra 10p!
Its so refreshing to find a genuine, sensible seller on Ebay. They are out there people!!

In the end i bought these three:
Parma Violet
Lemon Sherbet
Peacock Blue














 Trust me when i say this guys and girls I could have bought a whole lot more! But i showed restraint as much as it pained me.

I love getting packages in the post. It's so much fun especially if its as nice a package as I got from this lovely seller and it was shipped extremely quickly which is important as I just couldn't wait to get it.



Just look at the care and attention to detail she went to in the packaging. Plus these little bags come in so handy for storing your earrings in. The earrings that came free in the offer were these little delights and i couldn't have been happier.
Key Lime Pie Green
Hot Pink
Snow White













The earrings themselves are wellmade and the colours pictured are the true colour the earrings are. Rest assured ladies and gents I will definitely me visiting this shop to make future purchases as there is so many things I am just waiting to get my little mits on!

My little wishlist includes:

Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image Item image


Please check out Sara's Ebay shop I am sure you will find something on there you will fall in love with!

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/bluebubble123

Hugs and Kissses
Ana
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment