Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

Work it out

So here it is people, the confession of a serial lounger. I love nothing more than to curl up on the sofa and watch the tv rather than doing more energetic things. I have however noticed that recently things have felt a little tighter than usual and my gorgeous vintage dress that i bought at the Manchester Vintage fair has yet to be worn. This my dears will not do! I have made a decision to get buff, oh yes its on!!


I joined the Viva fit group on Facebook that the gorgeous Ashley of Lisa Freemont Street with all the best intentions of getting fit and toning up. This was the plan anyhow! Needless to say that i have paid for my gym subscription and my gym bag had remained firmly in the bottom of my wardrobe, unused..... until now!!!

I have decided that instead of sitting on my ass and feeling glum about not being able to wear my gorgeous frocks, i am going to go to the gym and try to make a few more healthy decisions on what i eat.


I have indeed dusted off my gym bag and i have been sticking to my new workout schedule for a few weeks now. I am feeling the burn and walking a little like John Wayne at times from the hard work I'm putting in to a Barbarella style toned body. Trust me i am a woman on a mission... a mission for tones legs and sculpted curves any pinup would be proud to show off.


So if any of you are out there having the same thoughts and want to get involved feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what your doing to get fit or any healthy recipes that you have tried and found delicious let me know! It will only give me more motivation at those times when i would rather stay an extra half hour in bed haha.

Hugs and Kisses
Ana
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Do you dance? I've found since I started lindy hop I've lost 3+ inches. I can now actually fit inside the perameters of the big pattern companies instead of having to merge different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trust me my dear I would love to do it but unfortunately the only class in my area is on a night I have to work. Boo. But I'm working on getting in somewhere to do it, I'm dying to learn :-)

      Delete