Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

Car booty.

In some unusual circumstances i was up at 6am on Sunday morning. So what better thing to do when your awake several hours before you need to be getting ready for work than go to a good old car boot sale. There is a local boot sale that is on here every Sunday, rain or shine. Last time i was able to go i went a little late and found it pretty lame however this time i was there bright and early with a keen eye for a vintage treasure. Needless to say i picked up a few beauties including my Christmas day dress; so i thought i would share them with you guys.

I picked up this gorgeous 60's dress with a peter pan collar.


It's a great fit and i just love the colours.


I also picked up this great leather bag. I think its 70's and although out of the eras that i tend to stick in i love it and couldn't resist picking it up.


I picked up this lovely cable knit jumper. It's a modern piece but with the right styling i think it will look fab. Plus it's super warm and it has been chilly here in the UK.


Last but by no means least i picked up this great green dress with matching belt. This is definitely going to be my Christmas outfit. Not what i had in mind to begin with but its so lovely. I love it


I hope you liked my little thrifted haul, I'm sure there will be some outfit posts coming soon.
I would love to know what treasures you guys have found recently.

 Hugs and Kisses
Ana
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Peter Pan collars AND a cable jumper with buttons on the shoulder? Two of my favourite things! All of my finds recently have been house related so I don't have very much to share, but hopefully the Christmas swag will brighten things up! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had some good luck this time. Ooo Christmas swag you'll have to let me know what you get xx

      Delete
  2. That Peter Pan collar is simply fantastic! Granted they're having a bit of a moment these days on the trend front, but us vintage loving lasses know that they're been the bees knees for ages and have - and will - always sought them out.

    Happiest New Year's wishes, dear Ana!
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your purchases. I love the 70s handbag most because I adore the 70s decade, it's my favorite! The sweater is really pretty too! Perfect for the harsh winters and would look wonderful with tea length skirts! :)

    xoxo,
    Yelena

    imaginetrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know what...I haven't stopped using this handbag since i got it. I love it!!!

      Delete